Sunday 24 May 2015

New and updated recipes



Those of you who regularly use this food blog have probably noticed that I have updated a few recipes and published the new version on my blog Books & Latte. I intend to do the same with all the recipes on this blog. My other blog contains recipes but I also blog about the books I'm reading, textiles and other things. If you are only after recipes, please visit · Kitchen & Aroma.


Here is a list of new and updated recipes that you will now find on Books & Latte:

BAKING | DESSERTS:

bread buns with sesame seeds
chai latte (Indian tea)
pancakes with rice

MAIN COURSE | SIDE DISH:

black bean burgers
chicken drumsticks, marinated
pesto with basil



This „old“ food blog is now closed to comments, but if you need to ask me something about a particular recipe, that you can still find here, then please send me an email.

Kind regards,
Lisa Stefan

Pin It button on image hover